Masterful RalphMcQuarrie.com Relaunch

I got an email yesterday that my favorite concept artist website RalphMcQuarrie.com had a relaunch last week!

The designer of Star Wars and tons of other films and commercials, the guy is a living legend. His website is a testimony to his talents.

From hundreds of thumbnails of his art, personal anecdotes about each film and videos of the movies you can spend hours browsing it. I know I have. So, check it out at RalphMcQuarrie.com

My favorite new addition is the commercial for Bud Light back in 1986.
'The Great American Lager'..Bud Light 'Gimme A Light 2'

Back in 1986 Ralph was [approached] by the Budweiser Brewery Co. to design an advert with a strong dash of 2001 a Space Odyssey at it's roots.

Ralph designed all of the costumes, vehicles, environments and props.


Great stuff.

Are you headed over to McQuarrie's updated site? What's your favorite piece of his art? 

Comments