DARK KNIGHT RISES Catwoman Concept Art 'Fantastic' Says Gary Oldman

Catwoman will be in The Dark Knight Rises after all!

The question of whether Anne Hathaway will play Catwoman or just Selena Kyle has been a closely guarded secret until Commissioner Gordon (Gary Oldman) spilled the beans.

In an interview for flicksandbits about Red Riding Hood, he spoke about seeing the concept art for his costume versus the costume of Batman's feline-fatale Catwoman.
Gary Oldman: My drab greys and beiges (laughs). I went to the production offices the other day and there’s all these fantastic pictures across the wall, Catwoman, this, that, and I thought where’s my wall? I don’t have a wall, I just have a rack of very very dull clothes (laughs).
It's possible he's just misunderstanding the character, but it sure sounds specific. Technically, Aaron Eckhart didn't play "Two-Face" since they never called him by that name. It might be the same for "Catwoman."

I'll be on the look out for the concept art by supervising art directors James Hambidge and Naaman Marshall.

[Image source: ohthescandal.com]

UPDATE: Changed picture

Comments

  1. Your picture shows the Black Cat from Spider-Man, not Catwoman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You're right. Not sure how I missed that one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment